Thursday, August 8, 2013

A lil on the edge

I love this outfit because it's so girlie but also a little edgy. I matched my denim circle skirt with my patterned crop top and litas. I completed my outfit with my gold spiked necklace to add an edgy feel to this look. This has to be one of my favorite summer outfit for many reasons. One being it's so versatile and can be a great transition day to night outfit. To get this look click on the links/pictures below, you can get these items at Nasty gal, ASOS, American Apparel, Charlotte Russe, or forever21 based on your budget! Denim skirts are in! So go get yours and match it with any crop tops, bodysuits, and blouses from your closet. Happy Shopping!! xoxo 

9 comments:

  1. Wow! I like it <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I love your blog! Your style is very inspiring!! I jusy followed you on bloglovin!
    P.S.Thank you for your lovely comment!
    The Velvet Closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I followed you too! thanks for stopping by :)
      xoxo
      Thida K.

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit beauty ! <3
    I follow you... I hope you do the same :-)

    Love,
    radlewski.com
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for stopping by, I love your blog btw, I followed you on bloglovin, lookbook, and your site. Please follow my site thank you!!

      Thida

      Delete
  4. Beautiful outfit!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! i love your blog as well, great tips!! and of course! lets! I just followed you via bloglovin :)

      Delete
  5. I adore your blog and your style =)

    ReplyDelete