Thursday, July 25, 2013

We need color in our life

These coral chevron flare pants are my new fav!! They brighten every outfit and makes the perfect outfit for any occasion. I've worn these to a dinner date, the beach, school and work. Just put on the appropriate shirt and you're ready for a fashionable day. What I like most about these pants is that they are so comfortable, the elastic waist band gives it flexibility, which you can wear at the waist level or the hip level depending on the type of top you are wearing. In this outfit, I've decided to add a white blouse to add a classy look to this outfit, making it the perfect work or evening outfit. You can also add a statement necklace to finish up the look, but here I decided not to since the top of my blouse has little gold sequins.

6 comments: